Monday, February 20, 2012

When somebody catches your heart


yah, for the sake of "month of hearts" let me share this post while i'm still remembering what it feels to have that special someone. don't be sad (^_^), were both single! maybe not.


The first kiss that made me feel I am really special took place on a sea port more than a year  ago. her beautiful face all over the shore made me think she was an angel, the more i look, the more i'm captivated. Even thinking that that event happened just for a while I knew that when someone catches your heart - time stops and even wanting to get more out of it.

i guess it's true that heart is heavier than our brain. if you wanna think of something, use your brain and if you wanna feel something, use your heart. it's hard to be a precise man when it comes to love. it happens whenever, wherever and however -  regardless of what and who you are.

Other topics:
Schooling in the long run
Memorizing at its best

No comments:

Post a Comment